Welcome to our Canggu guide! Before we arrived in Indonesia, Canggu was just a place to start our Bali adventure… Little did we know that this place would become our favorite spot in Bali! We love the vibe, the people, the shops, the beaches, the delicious food,… literally everything!
It is one of the few places where we could actually move and live our daily lives.
When you ask us, what can you do in Canggu? We would say: eat, drink and relax.
This place is all about the beachy surf vibe!
WHAT TO DO?
Canggu is a place where you just need to walk around all the streets, especially the area around Love Anchor market and the area a bit further near Echo beach has amazing shops and the best food in Canggu! Go visit our favourite shop Atilla & Co when you’re here!
Our favourite beaches in Canggu are Echo Beach and Batu Bolong Beach. They are great for surfing, drinks and sunsets.
WHERE TO EAT AND DRINK?
- The Loft (one of our favourites, perfect for dinner)
- The Shady Shack (healthy, vegan, our go-to place for lunch)
- Motion cafe (breakfast, gluten free and vegan options)
- La Brisa (perfect to spend your afternoon or for sunset drinks, really cool place)
- Old Man’s (a great bar for sunset drinks)
WHERE TO STAY?
Click on the name of the hotels/villas to see pictures, prices and check availibility.
- Echoland (budget friendly, cosy rooms, outdoor bathroom, nice pool)
- Frii (budget friendly, modern rooms)
- Lila Boutik Residence (budget friendly, a bit further away from the beaches, cosy bohemian place)
- Own Villa (expensive, absolutely beautiful place)
- Ametis Villa (expensive)
A DAY IN CANGGU WITH US LOOKS LIKE THIS:
7:00 Wake up and take a dip in the pool
8:30 Breakfast at Motion Cafe
10:30 Walk around in the streets and do some shopping/go to Love Anchor Market
12:30 Lunch at The Shady Shack
14:00 Spend some time on Echo beach or Batu Bolong Beach. Relax or surf
15:30 Go to La Brisa to relax by the pool while watching surfers
18:00 For sunset you can either stay at La Brisa or go to Old Man’s
20:00 After some drinks and watching a beautiful sunset, it’s time for dinner at The Loft